Most Read Post of 2012

    This year, I really started to open up on this blog and tried to stay consistent with post.  I believe people are reading this blog, even though I don't have a lot of comments.  Either way, it is great to have an outlet for the things that go on in my head.  I know my husband is thankful I am not keeping him up with my ramblings.  I thank you for reading this blog.  I hope it gives you a window into how someone else is dealing with hemophilia in their home. 

     My goals for this blog in 2013 is to improve my post by writing more clearly ( I read some older post and I don't know what the hell I was trying to say....sorry) and keep sharing more experiences beyond Hemophilia.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Happy New Year!

  The most read post for 2012 was:

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments or sharing your own stories:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...