Playing Factor

Laithan & Layla 2 years old



     Everyday, I am surprised about how much the twins are learning.  Kids watch everything we do as parents and they imitate us in ways we sometimes ignore. 

    After I have given Laithan and Marques their factor, Laithan likes to keep the syringes so he can play.  He loves going around and pushing the syringe in all of us, to "give us" our factor.  I just happen to catch him playing "factor" with Layla and they were very serious.  I know that Layla is confused as to why Laithan gets to get factor and she doesn't.  I try to have her assist me, by getting band aids so she can feel apart of the process.  However, as you can see from the picture, she still wants factor too.

     I know that growing up with brothers with hemophilia, she will be a great Prophyholic Hemo Mom....hopefully, it will be a cure and she won't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments or sharing your own stories:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...