Re-organzing Factor Supplies

          So a few weeks ago, I shared with you a picture of how I stored my factor supplies and how I had to change everything.  I couldn't keep the Twins out of the Pantry.  Apparently, you can see from the picture below, they had their own idea of where to put away the factor supplies. 

 
 
     In order to prepare for my new shipment of supplies this month, Mommy needed to take control.  We have a closet near the garage door that I thought would make a great new home for the supplies.  We keep the factor in the fridge in the garage, so you have to go past this closet anyway.  The closet was being used to store my Husband items for Boy Scouts, he's a Leader.  Also, in the closet were items that someone (which would only be me), needed to find a home for. 
 
     Anyway, with a little work I was able to make the factor supplies a new home.
 


 
 
   I was ready to put shelves in, but remembered I had some extra sweater organizers.  The baskets I used previously from the Dollar Store are a perfect fit! 
 

There's even more room on the sides and back to store extra items.
 
 
     I put the needles on the higher shelves so Laithan and Layla could not reach them. 
 
 
 
     Laithan can still help me gather the items we need for "factor day", so he is happy.... which makes  Prophyholic Hemo Mom even happier!


 
     Now, for Marques supplies we keep them in a bag and refill when needed.  He no longer has a port, so there is less supplies.
 
 

 
 
     I think this bag was given to us by his Hematologist (since it doesn't have a drug company name on it.)  It's an insulated bag so for long trips we use this bag to store his factor on ice.  I keep the supplies organized in their own ziploc bags (reused ziploc bags from supply shipment).
 
     I only heard from Bubble Wrapped Birth on how other people store their factor supplies.  Let me know if you want to share.  You can also share a picture on my Facebook page: Prophyholic Hemo Mom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments or sharing your own stories:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...